Homeowner Login Board Member Login
CMA Testimonials

What Vendors and Builders Say about CMA

"I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you and your staff and the on-site community property owners' office.  In my line of work, I deal with a lot of difficult people in city offices and HOAs.  I feel lucky to be able to deal with such nice people."

- Vendor

"The on-site staff makes the permit process nice and pain-free.  I know that my sentiments are echoed from the builders and property owners in your community, that if we need assistance with anything, you are there for us."

- Vendor

Streamline Invoice Processing and Payment

Submit Invoices Electronically

Complete Our Vendor ACH Request Form Online to Set Up Payment

CMA offers electronic processing of vendor invoices to speed up your payments. When you complete an ACH form, you authorize CMA to electronically transfer funds directly to your bank account! 

Complete the Vendor ACH Request Form Here.

Why Set Up Vendor ACH Payments?

New features enhance CMA's electronic vendor payments:

  • Instantaneous e-mail notification when payment is made for convenient tracking and reconciliation
  • Identifies the association name, invoice #, date and payment amount

Should you encounter difficulty with submission, contact Accounts Payable, ap@cmamanagement.com or 972-943-2828.

CMA Management Vendor Qualification
Quality Service and Operational Excellence

Do you qualify to become a CMA Vendor?

Skills & References

Association Managers evaluate the skills and experience of contractors by gathering and verifying information, such as checking references, licenses and driving other communities where the contractor has done work.


Contractors must:  
    • Carry Worker's Compensation insurance. Current state regulation by the Texas Workers Compensation Commission puts the burden on associations to be responsible for injury to employees of independent contractors who fail to maintain adequate Workers Compensation Insurance while working for the association.
    • Carry Liability insurance – (must be in the amount of $1,000,000)


CMA Vendors

About Insurance Requirements

CMA recommends that associations only hire contractors who carry Workers Compensation. All contractors and vendors must provide insurance certificates verifying General Liability ($1,000,000) and Worker's Compensation insurance before they are allowed to start work. The provider must name the community they will be servicing, along with CMA, as additional named insured on the certificate. (CMA is to be named since the company, as the facilitator of the work, requires protection, as well, in the event of any type of loss while the work is being performed.)

Simply the Best! More Reasons to Choose CMA.
30 Years of Community. Well Served.
Celebrating 30 years of LEADERSHIP setting benchmarks and professional standards in the community association management industry. Find out more
CMA Service:
EXCELLENT SERVICE and attention to detail in consulting, financial and operations management, education, and customized services. Find out more

Vendor Area

Homeowner Login

Online Payments

This site provided by RTI/Community Management Associates, Inc.. Powered by CINCSystems.  All rights reserved, Copyright© 2017
Privacy Policy | Terms of Services | Rules and Regulations