Get Connected
Register for 24/7 Access to all features!

photo To take full advantage of the many features offered on your website, please take a minute and register with us. Your information is kept safe and confidential!

To register, just click on the "Register" button at the top right of the screen. You'll receive a temporary password by email within 24 hours. More Information...

Report Streetlight Outage to Oncor

Streetlights are owned and maintained by Oncor. Residents should report outages directly to Oncor at (888) 313-4747 or by visiting the Oncor online reporting tool. Repairs normally are made by Oncor within 10 to 15 working days.

For more information, visit Oncor's website.


Quick FAQ'sphoto
When are the assessment fees due?
The assessment fees are due annually on January 1.
Where do I call after hours for an emergency?
CMA has an emergency on-call association manager to handle emergency Common Area Maintenance Issues(i.e. gates, pools, irrigation) requiring immediate response after normal hours, including weekends and holidays. Calls regarding payments, violations and other matters should be deferred until the next business day. The Emergency on-call number is 972-824-5159.
What are the CC&R'S?
The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R's) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation.
How do I make my assessment payment online?
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the "Register" button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the Pay Assessmentsbutton.
How do I contact you if I have questions?
If you have questions or comments about this website or to one of the committees, please click on the Contact CMA link and fill out the form. Be sure to be specific in your inquiry so that we may better assist you.
CMA Management Welcome!
Your Community Website

Our website has been designed to help keep you informed about our neighborhood so that you can feel at home and in touch with your neighbors. Our website has a range of features which will help you communicate, not only with your neighbors, but with your association and management company as well.

In Your Neighborhood...
What's Happening

Board Meeting
Thursday July 26  6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
(Small Conference Room)
Executive Session 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Open Session 7:00pm – 7:30pm
CMA Corporate Office
1800 Preston Park Blvd., Suite 101
Plano, TX 75093

Please Log In to view Agenda

Important Information Regarding the Willow Crest HOA Pool

Dear Willow Crest Residents,

It has been brought to the attention of the Board of Directors that several residents have been unknowingly causing a safety concern at our community pool.  Anyone accessing the pool area should have an access card to do so.  Not only is it required to fill out a liability waiver to get these cards (which protects your HOA financially), but it also assures that anyone enjoying the pool are residents of Willow Crest.  No one should ever allow someone to “tailgate” into the pool area, or open the gates for someone that does not have a card. 
What if I see someone hop the fence or tailgate in?
Just as you would in your own backyard, do not allow strangers into the community pool.  It can be extremely dangerous as the intent of someone outside the community is unknown.  This is private property that is paid for by all the owners and not open to the public.  While you may be hesitant to approach someone, especially if they have children with them, you can always gently remind them that the City of Plano provides several excellent pool facilities including water slides at the Tom Muehlenbeck or Jack Carter pools for nominal fees.  We encourage you to not make a big show if you see someone come into the pool area in this manner, as drawing attention to the situation may make them defensive.  Simply ask them to speak to you for a moment quietly off to one side.  If they do not leave when asked to kindly, the police may be called. 
What if someone lives there but doesn’t have a card?
Each property is required to turn in a liability waiver before they get their access card.  This liability waiver protects the Association and all the owners in it from a financial point of view.  All owners should have a vested in interest in making sure each person at the pool area is covered by one of these waivers.  Tenants must get their access cards from their property owners, who are required to take responsibility for all the actions of their tenants.  Additionally, when the access card is scanned at the gate, the HOA has a record of who entered and at what time.  This is important information should any sort of incident occur.

Please log in and be sure to visit the Pool Information page to review the rules and regulations.  If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at 972-943-2828.   Please program that number in your phone as that will also reach the after-hours emergency number for CMA.


Website Services
Useful features we currently offer on our website:

You must log in to gain access to these features. If you are not already registered, click here to sign up today!

©, All Rights Reserved.

This site provided by RTI/Community Management Associates, Inc.. Powered by CINCSystems.  All rights reserved, Copyright© 2018
Privacy Policy | Terms of Services | Rules and Regulations