Open from May 1st until October 15th in 2017. Lone Star Ranch has three-tiered resort-style swimming pool with two waterfalls, a slide, and a children's splash pool. To see pictures of the pool click here.
- To receive your amenity center access cards, fill out this form and return it to the Clubhouse.
- Access to the pool/amenities area is for members of the Homeowners Association (HOA) and their guests only. The pool is not available for private parties other than HOA events.
- GUESTS: Guests must be accompanied by a homeowner, limit 4 guests total per household. Homeowners are responsible for their guests.
- Monday thru Thursday and Sunday: 6:00am to 9:00pm
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays: 6:00am to 10:00pm
- Slide hours: Dates: May 20, 21, 26-29
June 2 – Aug 20 (Thurs – Sun), July 4th
Aug 26 & 27, Sept. 2-4
Time: 12pm – 7:45 pm (15 minute breaks on the 45 minute mark).
- The slide is only open when there is a slide lifeguard on duty.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking while in the pool.
- No jumping or climbing on rocks or waterfall.
- No animals allowed in the pool or enclosed area.
- No one under 15 years of age permitted in pool area without an adult18 years or older.
- No running or rough housing.
- No diving into the pool at any time.
- No glass containers or portable grills. Plastic containers only.
- No rafts or other large flotation devices in pool or slide; arm floaties are permitted.
- One person on the slide at a time, with the exception of parents with small children.
- Persons with infectious disease cannot use the pool.
- Babies must wear plastic swim diapers at all times.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Swim wear only (no cut offs).
- Adults should not swim alone.
- Homeowners and slide lifeguards ARE authorized to ask people to leave who are engaged in disruptive behavior.
- No abusive language, loud radio or excessive noise.
- Alcohol shall not be consumed prior to/or while using these facilities.
- Swimmers MUST shower before entering pool/spa.
- Place large items in trash cans by the gym entrance or if the pool cans are full. Homeowners are required to remove all trash items brought in by homeowner.
- Please Note: The Homeowners Association assumes no responsibility for any personal injury to anyone resulting from the use of the pool. Violations of Pool rules may result in discontinued pool privileges.