Our website has been designed to help keep you informed about our neighborhood so that you can feel at home and in touch with your neighbors. Our website has a range of features which will help you communicate not only with your neighbors but with our association and management company as well.
Oak Harbor Homeowner Association Members and Accompanied Guests Only
are permitted access to our Beach Facility (Boat Launch, Beach, Pavilion, Volleyball, Swing, and Playset Areas). Our Beach Parking Guard will turn away vehicles not displaying Oak Harbor Stickers. Please acquire your sticker and coordinate any access deviations with a Board Member in advance.
Oak Harbor HOA Parking Sticker is required.
Need a Parking Sticker or a Boat Ramp Key?
- Login (register if you haven't)
- Select Community Info
- Select Resources
- Print the Agreement form for a Sticker or a Key
- Complete the Agreement
- Email Bob
- Make arrangement to exchange completed Agreement for Stickers or a Key.
- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information and Work Orders in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section.
- Send emails directly to your association board and management company.
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the register button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the "Pay Assessments" button.
If you have questions or comments about this web site or to one of the committees, please click on the "Contact Us" link and fill out the form. Be sure to be specific in your inquiry so that we may better assist you.
Log in and check the Bulletin Board for more information.