Our website has been designed to help keep you informed about our neighborhood so that you can feel at home and in touch with your neighbors. Our website has a range of features which will help you communicate not only with your neighbors but with our association and management company as well.
Thank you to all the homeowners that participated by decorating their homes with Christmas lights. The winners of this year’s Christmas Lighting Contest were on Spinnaker Lane, Flying Jib, and Leeward Circle. To see pictures of the winners and the lights at the entrance, log in and select the Photo Gallery tab and Choose -> 2016 Christmas Lights.
The lock on the gate at the Boat Launch will be rekeyed on Wednesday, December 21. Follow the procedure on the website to obtain the Boat Launch Key Agreement, or by selecting this link, and submit a new agreement to Michale at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new key.
Due to the recent resignation of a Board member, the Oak Harbor Estates Board of Directors is soliciting names of people that are interested in serving on the Board. The Board will interview prospective candidates and select a new Board member early in January. The responsibilities of a Board member can be found by selecting this link.. If you are interested in serving on the Board, please fill out the Board Candidate Questionnaire found by selecting this link. The Questionnaire should be returned no later than January 3, 2017 to the address on the Questionnaire or to email@example.com. This Board position will expire in May of 2018.
At 7 PM
Call 817-444-6809 for additional information.
Oak Harbor HOA Parking Sticker is required.
Need a Parking Sticker or a Boat Ramp Key?
- Login (register if you haven't)
- Select Community Info
- Select Resources
- Print the Agreement form for a Sticker or a Key
- Complete the Agreement
- Contact Michale or a Board Member.
- Make arrangement to exchange completed Agreement for Stickers or a Key.
Water Restrictions are no longer in effect for the City of Azle / Tarrant County.
- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information and Work Orders in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section.
- Send emails directly to your association board and management company.
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the register button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the "Pay Assessments" button.
If you have questions or comments about this web site or to one of the committees, please click on the "Contact Us" link and fill out the form. Be sure to be specific in your inquiry so that we may better assist you.