Our website has been designed to help keep you informed about our neighborhood so that you can feel at home and in touch with your neighbors. Our website has a range of features which will help you communicate not only with your neighbors but with our association and management company as well.
Call 817-444-6809 for additional information.
The lock on the gate at the Boat Launch will be rekeyed during the last two weeks of December. Your old key will work until the lock is rekeyed. Follow the procedure on the website to obtain the Boat Launch Key Agreement and submit it to Michale to receive a new key.
Oak Harbor HOA Parking Sticker is required.
Need a Parking Sticker or a Boat Ramp Key?
- Login (register if you haven't)
- Select Community Info
- Select Resources
- Print the Agreement form for a Sticker or a Key
- Complete the Agreement
- Contact Michale or a Board Member.
- Make arrangement to exchange completed Agreement for Stickers or a Key.
Water Restrictions are no longer in effect for the City of Azle / Tarrant County.
- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information and Work Orders in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section.
- Send emails directly to your association board and management company.
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the register button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the "Pay Assessments" button.
If you have questions or comments about this web site or to one of the committees, please click on the "Contact Us" link and fill out the form. Be sure to be specific in your inquiry so that we may better assist you.