Our website has been designed to help keep you informed about our neighborhood so that you can feel at home and in touch with your neighbors. Our website has a range of features which will help you communicate not only with your neighbors but with our association and management company as well.
Tuesday – April 3, 2017 6:30 PM
Home of Jon Schmieden – 1929 Spinnaker Lane, Azle, TX 76020Please Log IN
to view the Agenda
We understand there is much concern in the community as to the reason the playground equipment was removed. The Eagle Mountain Board of Directors were made aware of the faulty playground equipment during an inspection and the equipment was deemed dangerous. In addition, several homeowners reported that the playground equipment was a safety hazard. The Playground Committee has presented options which will be reviewed at the upcoming May 7th Annual Meeting - your official notice is forthcoming in the mail.
Updates to follow.
The Eagle Mountain Oak Harbor Board of Directors
To obtain a boat ramp key, please contact Machale at email@example.com.
Oak Harbor HOA Parking Sticker is required.
Need a Parking Sticker or a Boat Ramp Key?
- Login (register if you haven't)
- Select Community Info
- Select Resources
- Print the Agreement form for a Sticker or a Key
- Complete the Agreement
- Contact Michale or a Board Member.
- Make arrangement to exchange completed Agreement for Stickers or a Key.
Water Restrictions are no longer in effect for the City of Azle / Tarrant County.
- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ARC request information and Work Orders in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners, clubs, committees, teams, etc.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section.
- Send emails directly to your association board and management company.
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the register button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the "Pay Assessments" button.
If you have questions or comments about this web site or to one of the committees, please click on the "Contact Us" link and fill out the form. Be sure to be specific in your inquiry so that we may better assist you.