This site is designed to provide news and updates for current and potential residents of the Fairways of Ridgeview community.
Yard of the Month
Recent Yard of the Month winners.
Each month our HOA recognizes one of our neighbors as Yard of the Month. Winners receive a gift card and a sign is placed in their yard during the month that they won.
Thanks to the Yard of the Month committee for their work.
Will your yard win in 2017?
Pool/Tennis Court Access Card
Access to the pool and tennis courts is with a swipe card. (Cards can be issued to and activated only by property owners).
For more information on how to get an access card click on Community Info tab above.
Beginning April 1 Plano residents are asked to water a maximum of twice a week.
- Only water when needed. You may not need to if rain is in the forecast.
- It is best not to water between the hours of 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.because these are the hottest hours of the day.
- Subscribe to WaterMyYard.org for customized weekly watering recommendations.
If your house number ends in 0, 2, 4, 6, or 8, you can water on Monday and Thursday.
If your house number ends in 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9 you can water on Tuesday and Friday.
Here is a link to more information.
Learn more about this great community!
Our website has a range of features which will help you communicate not only with your neighbors but with our association and management company as well.
These are just some of the features we currently offer on our website:
- Safely pay your assessments online via eCheck or credit card.
- Create, modify and view recurring assessment payments.
- Access to your account transaction history in real-time.
- Create, modify and view up to date ACC request information and Work Orders in real-time.
- A directory listing for Homeowners.
- View your neighborhoods upcoming events in the calendar section.
- Send emails directly to your association board and management company.
To make your payments online, please login to your homeowner account. (if you have not logged on before, please click on the "Register" button and follow the instructions to obtain a username and password). Once you have registered online, please select the "Pay Assessments" button.